Filters of the NFK732 series are used to suppress circuit-bound interferences in AC power lines. Interference pulses or interference voltages are dampened independently from their point of origin. The filters are built with 1 stage and have a high insertion loss on a wide frequency range.
- High insertion loss over a broad frequency range
- Optimised against asymmetric interferences
- compact enclosure design
- In enclosures for distribution-panels
- Suitable for the tropics - epoxy resin casted
- Safety acc. to VDE, EN, UL, CSA