Your perfect protection against power failures that can otherwise cause high costs!
The LDR8024-RS from FEAS are used to buffer 24 volt systems. These battery packs with charge controllers secure the power supply in the event of a mains failure and thus prevent the loss of your valuable data or the total failure of your production line.
At the same time, the RS-232/RS-485 interface enables remote control and remote monitoring of the LDR.
LDR8024-RS - DC UPS application
The LDR battery pack is connected between the mains voltage and the line to provide it with a constant DC voltage. If the mains fails, the system continues to be supplied by the lead-acid rechargeable batteries installed in the LDR. The supply duration depends on the size of the load current of the system. The output voltage follows the battery voltage.
During mains operation and in emergency operation, an output current of 10.0A can be drawn permanently. Temporarily the output current can exceed the nominal current by up to 40%. The output is short-circuit-proof and protected against polarity reversal.
Via the RS-232/RS-485 interface, the LDR returns status messages (e.g. on mains, overtemperature or battery status) and accepts settings (e.g. unit parameters) or commands (e.g. to disconnect the load or to switch off the LDR).
- Long buffer time: 40min - typ. 10A / 24V
- Remote monitoring and control via RS-232/ RS-485 interface
- LED operation display: Mains, battery status, buffer operation, overtemperature, data exchange, shutdown warning
- Current limitation: max. 140%, dynamically time-limited
- Fuse mode: permanent switch-off when current limit is exceeded
- Easy battery management: automatic battery test, deep discharge protection, easy battery replacement
- Lead-acid battery (Gel cell batteries)
- Can be switched off manually in buffer mode
- Output separated according to VDE 0570
- Extra low safety potential PELV (EN60204), SELV (EN62368)
- Overload- and open circuit protected, short-circuit proof
- PFC acc. to IEC/EN 61000-3-2
- Output protected against polarity reversal
- Suitable for the tropics - epoxy resin casted
- Safety acc. to VDE, EN, UL, CSA
RS interface cable
An RS interface cable is required to operate the LDR8024-RS via the RS interface
This is not included
in the scope of delivery, but can be ordered separately as an accessory!
To exchange the batteries, you will need: