FEAS Redundancy modules provide the decoupling of two identical DC-Powersupplies in order to either increase the output power or achive a higher degree of system stability.
In case of mains power failure or an internal defect of one power supply, the other power supply is still feeding the DC-circuit without interruption. For this, the performance of the used power supplies are calculated in a way, that all consumers can be powered with just one DC-power supply. With this method, the operational reliability of the whole system is effective enhanced.
- Integrated cooling element
- Reverse voltage protection
- Vibration proof
- Suitable for the tropics - epoxy resin casted
- Simple mounting on rail acc. to DIN 46277
- Conforms to EMC and low voltage directive
- Safety acc. to VDE, EN, UL, CSA