The power supplies of the PSUG3 series are powerful and robust devices with linear controlled output voltage.
Under assistance of linear regulation transistors, the smoothed DC voltage is converted into a highly stabilized output. The disadvantage of this circuit principle is the relative high loss of energy into heat. For this reason a maximum of 30% to 50% efficiency can be obtained.
A high degree of control accuracy as well as the low ripple make this kind of power supply particularly convenient for the supply of extreme high-grade users.
The output voltage is short circuit proof. Because of its robust design, casted in a rugged plastics housing, it is particularly suitable for being used in rough industrial environment.
More cost-effective alternative with same performance: PSW7024 (58708)
- Output separated according to VDE 0551
- Linear regulated output
- Overload- and open circuit protected
- Extra low safety potential PELV (EN 60204), SELV (EN 60950)
- Short circuit proof
- Parallel connection possible
- Output protected against polarity reversal
- Operating status shown by LED
- Suitable for the tropics - epoxy resin casted
- Safety acc. to VDE, EN, UL, CSA