The switch mode power supplies of the SNT125 series are powerful and robust devices to power sensitive loads in a hard industrial environment. These features result from the modern construction with a good radio shielding and high reliability integrated in a functional and stable casing. The short circuit proof output DC voltage of this type can be adjusted. The output current can rise to 120% of rating, therefore this power supply is suitable for loads requiring high starting current.
- Boostfunction: 120% Iout up to 5min
- Device protection: shutdown on overtemperatur, automatic restart
- PFC acc. to IEC/EN 61000-3-2
- Output separated according to VDE 0551
- Overload- and open circuit protected
- Extra low safety potential PELV (EN 60204), SELV (EN 60950)
- Short circuit proof
- Operating status shown by LED
- Parallel connection possible
- Output protected against polarity reversal
- Suitable for the tropics - epoxy resin casted
- Safety acc. to VDE, EN, UL, CSA
For this power supply you will also need an inlet connector for non-heating apparatus cable.
Cables are not included!