The power supplies of the PS1U50S series are powerful and robust devices to power electrical loads, like contactors, magnetic switches, magnetic valves, relays or something like that. Power supplies of this type are suitable as well for the most PLC-applications.
By using only few components the uncomplex circuit arrangement guarantees the advantage of a long life span and a high degree of efficiency (>80%). This power supply is optimally suited for loads requiring high starting current. The output voltage is short circuit proof. Because of its robust design, casted in a rugged aluminum housing, it is particularly suitable for being used in rough industrial environment, e.g. in shipbuilding. Furthermore it is quite insensitive to surge voltages.
- for 115VAC input voltage
- Output separated according to VDE 0551
- Smoothed output
- Extra low safety potential PELV (EN 60204), SELV (EN 60950)
- Simple mounting on rail acc. to DIN 46277 or wall mounting with screws
- Operating status shown by LED
- Overload- and open circuit protected short circuit proof
- Parallel connection possible
- Vibration proof, suitable for the tropics - epoxy resin casted
- Conforms to EMC and low voltage directive
- Safety acc. to VDE, EN, UL, CSA