The power supplies of the PSU1K2-K series are powerful and robust devices to power electrical loads, like contactors, magnetic switches, magnetic valves, relays or something like that. Power supplies of this type are suitable as well for the most PLC-applications.
By using only few components the uncomplex circuit arrangement guarantees the advantage of a long life span and a high degree of efficiency (>80%).
This power supply is optimally suited for loads requiring high starting current. Because of its robust design, casted in a rugged aluminum housing, it is particularly suitable for being used in rough industrial environment, e.g. in shipbuilding. Furthermore it is quite insensitive to surge voltages.
- Output separated according to VDE 0551
- Smoothed output
- Extra low safety potential PELV (EN 60204), SELV (EN 60950)
- Operating status shown by LED
- Parallel connection possible
- Suitable for the tropics - epoxy resin casted
- Safety acc. to VDE, EN, UL, CSA