Filters of the NFK870-A32 series are used to suppress circuit-bound interferences in three-phase AC power lines without neutral conductor.
Interference pulses or interference voltages are dampened independently from their point of origin.
To improve the filter effect they are designed with 2 stages, furthermore these filters are optimized against asymmetric interferences and have a high insertion loss on a broad frequency range.
- High insertion loss over a broad frequency range
- Optimised against asymmetric interferences
- Using aluminium enclosure in order to improve the heat conduction
- Suitable for the tropics - epoxy resin casted
- Safety acc. to VDE, EN, UL, CSA