Filters of the NFK30-41 series are used to suppress circuit-bound interferences in three-phase AC power lines with neutral conductor.
Interference pulses or interference voltages are dampened independently from their point of origin. The filters are built with 1 stage and have a high insertion loss on a wide frequency range.
- High insertion loss over a broad frequency range
- Optimised against asymmetric interferences
- compact enclosure design
- Self-extinguishing polycarbonat housing acc. to UL94V1
- Suitable for the tropics - epoxy resin casted
- Safety acc. to VDE, EN, UL, CSA