Filters of the NFK855-A series are used to suppress circuit-bound interferences in AC power lines.
Interference pulses or interference voltages are dampened independently from their point of origin. To improve the filter effect they are designed with 2 stages, furthermore these filters are optimized against asymmetric interferences and have a high insertion loss on a broad frequency range.
- High insertion loss over a broad frequency range
- Optimised against asymmetric interferences
- Optimised against interferences in the lower frequencies
- Suitable for the tropics - epoxy resin casted
- Safety acc. to VDE, EN, UL, CSA