Filters of the NFK12-1A21 series are used to suppress circuit-bound interferences in AC power lines. Interference pulses or interference voltages are dampened independently from their point of origin. The filters are built with 1 stage and have a high insertion loss on a wide frequency range.
- High insertion loss over a broad frequency range
- Optimised against asymmetric interferences
- Extra slim enclosure design, only 22.5 wide
- Self-extinguishing polycarbonat housing acc. to UL94V1
- Suitable for the tropics - epoxy resin casted
- Safety acc. to VDE, EN, UL, CSA