DC voltage filters of the SFK70 series are used to suppress line-bound interferences in DC supply lines or DC control lines, which could otherwise lead to errors during signal transmissions.
Interference pulses or interference voltages are damped independently of their point of origin. The built-in overvoltage protection effectively dissipates unwanted transients. The careful combination of chokes and capacitors achieves effective interference suppression over a wide frequency range.
The SFK38 DC filters are connected between the DC source and the load to be protected.
- High insertion loss over a wide frequency range
- Integrated transient protection
- Optimized against disturbances in the lower frequency range
- Particularly slim housing design, only 47mm wide
- Robust aluminum housing for top hat rail mounting
- LED operation indicator
- Tropicalized due to cast resin encapsulation
- Safety according to VDE, EN, UL CSA