Filters of the SFK12-4S2124 series are used to suppress circuit-bound interferences in DC supply lines or DC control lines with a voltage of 24VDC.
Interference pulses or interference voltages are dampened independently from their point of origin. The integrated overvoltage protection efficiently diverts unwanted inductive transients.
- High insertion loss over a broad frequency range
- Optimised against interferences in the lower frequencies
- Extra slim enclosure design, only 22.5 wide
- Self-extinguishing polycarbonat housing acc. to UL94V1
- Suitable for the tropics - epoxy resin casted
- Safety acc. to VDE, EN, UL, CSA