The robust DC-DC converters of the DCC9024 series supply your sensitive loads with the required DC voltage.
They convert the DC voltage supplied at the input into a DC voltage with a higher or lower voltage level. Thereby, the short-circuit-proof DC voltage at the output can be adjusted in the range from 22.5 to 30VDC. This means that the DC-DC converters can also supply standby batteries in parallel operation or can be used for loads that require a high starting current.
The powerful DC-DC converters from FEAS are suitable for supplying sensitive loads in harsh industrial environments. The DC-DC converters are integrated into a functional and stable aluminum housing and have good radio interference suppression and high functional reliability.
- Extra low safety potential PELV (EN 50178), SELV (EN 62368)
- Output separated according to VDE 0551
- Overload- and open circuit protected
- Short circuit proof
- Operating status shown by LED
- Suitable for the tropics - epoxy resin casted
- Safety acc. to VDE, EN, UL, CSA