These FEAS-Accumulator packs with electronic charging regulators are suited to buffer 24 Volt systems. They will ensure the power supply in case of a mains power failure and prevent the loss of your valuable data or the total breakdown of your production line. Regardless of for what you will apply the DC-UPS, you will always have the perfect protection against blackouts, which oftentimes can cause high costs.
Via the RS-232 / RS-485 interface the LDR returns status messages concerning the input-supply, temperature and status of the accumulators and it accepts commands to switch off or to define the buffer time.
- RS-232 / RS-485 interface
- Output separated according to VDE 0570
- Extra low safety potential PELV (EN 60204), SELV (EN 60950)
- Overload- and open circuit protected, short-circuit proof
- PFC acc. to IEC/EN 61000-3-2
- Operating status shown by LED
- Manual shutdown possible when running in buffer mode
- Lead-acid battery (Gel cell batteries)
- Automatic battery test
- Output protected against polarity reversal
- Suitable for the tropics - epoxy resin casted
- Safety acc. to VDE, EN, UL, CSA
To exchange the batteries, you will need: