Your perfect protection against power failures that can otherwise cause high costs!
The LDR8024-RS from FEAS are used to buffer 24 volt systems. These battery packs with electronic charging regulators secure the power supply in the event of a mains failure and thus prevent the loss of your valuable data or the total breakdown of your production line.
The RS-232/RS-485 interface enables remote control and remote monitoring of the LDR.
LDR8024-RS - DC UPS application
The LDR battery pack is connected between the mains voltage and the line to provide it with a constant DC voltage. If the mains fails, the system continues to be supplied by the NiMH rechargeable batteries built into the LDR. The duration of the supply depends on the quantity of the load current of the system. The output voltage follows the accumulator voltage.
During mains operation and in emergency operation, an output current of 10.0A can be drawn permanently. Temporarily the output current can exceed the nominal current by up to 20%. The output is short-circuit-proof and protected against polarity reversal.
Via the RS-232/RS-485 interface, the LDR returns status messages (e.g. on mains, overtemperature or battery status) and accepts settings (e.g. unit parameters) or commands (e.g. to disconnect the load or to switch off the LDR).
- Long buffer time: 40min - typ. 10A / 24V
- Remote monitoring and control via RS-232/ RS-485 interface
- LED operation display: Mains, battery status, buffer operation, overtemperature, data exchange, shutdown warning
- Current limitation: max. 120%, dynamically time-limited
- Fuse mode: permanent switch-off when current limit is exceeded
- Easy battery management: automatic battery test, deep discharge protection, easy battery replacement
- Lead-acid battery (Gel cell batteries)
- Can be switched off manually in buffer mode
- Output separated according to VDE 0570
- Extra low safety potential PELV (EN60204), SELV (EN62368)
- Overload- and open circuit protected, short-circuit proof
- PFC acc. to IEC/EN 61000-3-2
- Output protected against polarity reversal
- Suitable for the tropics - epoxy resin casted
- Safety acc. to VDE, EN, UL, CSA
To exchange the batteries, you will need: