With the SNT12512-BL batterie charger you will find a powerful and robust power supply unit that is suitable for charging and maintaining the charge of batteries, for example on tractors and construction machines. The SNT12512-BL charger is characterized by a stable, fully encapsulated aluminum housing. This results in a high level of vibration resistance, dust protection and moisture protection of class IP68. The modern design ensures good radio interference suppression and high functional reliability. The SNT12512-BL charger is therefore ideal for supplying sensitive consumers in harsh industrial environments.
The charger is activated by connecting a SCHUKO plug. The charging current is limited to 25A. Otherwise, the charger adapts to the corresponding power requirement of the battery - until the end-of-charge voltage of 14.2V is reached.
- high vibration resistance
- Dust and moisture protection IP68
- Simple connection via SCHUKO plug at the device input
- Device protection: shutdown on overtemperatur, automatic restart
- PFC acc. to IEC/EN 61000-3-2
- Output separated according to VDE 0570
- Overload- and open circuit protected
- Extra low safety potential PELV (EN 60204), SELV (EN 60950)
- Short circuit proof
- Operating status shown by LED
- Parallel connection possible
- Output protected against polarity reversal
- Suitable for the tropics - epoxy resin casted
- Safety acc. to VDE, EN, UL CSA